Boot Hill Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Recent Response To Pandora...

3 posters

Go down

A Recent Response To Pandora... Empty A Recent Response To Pandora...

Post  Scary Perry Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Pan its a shame too not have you in the Best gang in WWO. I i know all of you might think that I am full of myself, but thats not the case at all. Ever since i founded BHB, people have responded very well to the idea and notion of an information sharing group that actually excells, and thru that preconception I have had the pleasure of being in a group of mature, open-minded, self reliable, and very very informative folks. I REALLY wish my critics would be able to understand how special BHB is to all of us.

My main reasoning in sharing this info to you is that I have to get it off my chest to someone....

As of late it seems BHB is under the attack of a few scally-wag critics.... which is well expected by us of course, it comes with the responsiblity of being in the most active and informed, and not to mention talked about groups.

When I started BHB i had no idea what response I would get. indeed at the time i was still like lvl 15-20ish or so, so my gang thread hung in the low bars of the forum then suddenly it started to explode, with this has come many great and helpful ppl who have become apart of this growing experience. In our eyes we will help form and develop the future of WWO (just like every individual player in the game does), except we have a much stronger influence when we work as a team. this can be taken as an afront to some 'territorial' type folks who just wanna build a reputation takin on the big dogs.

We at BHB have a wonderful, and Ill repeat........ a WONDERFUL !! forum and community, we are at 500 posts, and this is from between like 10-15 individuals sharing everything they know and learn with one another. WE not only communicate thru the forums, but are chat box is an infamous place for juicy details

We will... or I should say we have.. become an entity to be reckoned with in WWO. We love this game, and I am sure that TFG takes notice to this, and we thank them for providing the experience. Despite the slow development, and the occasional road blocks, When many players have lost interest in WWOG.. BHB's motivation for playing the game has strengthend, BHB has given all of us a new perspective on playing the game, and we can all attribute our community to that. This game has many good gunfighters, some I like, others I dont, Pan You are one of the ones that I respect, so ill extend this invite to ya regardless of your current situation, I know you feel a sense of loyalty to your comrades, but it is this simple: We are the most productive group here, the only ppl working more on WWO Gunfighter than BHB is TFG So ill extend this non expiring invite to ya.

Push all of the the WWO forum conceptions of us aside, (we simply like to act out and casue a ruckus) We are individuals, we all act in our own manner, but that is how it should be, and it works out beautifully

Good Day .
Scary Perry
Scary Perry
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.freewebs.com/boothillbunch

Back to top Go down

A Recent Response To Pandora... Empty Re: A Recent Response To Pandora...

Post  Bodie Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Scary:
That's a great letter, one more people should see, and to which I say "HELL YEAH!" There isn't even a gang to compete for second-best, I don't even know what the others actually do. It does my heart good to see those BHB sigs plastered all over the forum.
I do have to ask why Pandora in particular? And if she responded?
Bodie
Bodie

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

A Recent Response To Pandora... Empty Good response Perry.

Post  Lucius Smith Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 pm

I agree with everything you said. Good job on making BHB what it is. I'm really glad it has attracted the players it has. Before BHB I has a respect for the players individually anyway, but its cool seeing everyone work together, post and learn and grow together.

Lucius Smith

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

A Recent Response To Pandora... Empty Re: A Recent Response To Pandora...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum