Boot Hill Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Wanted Posters in WWO

3 posters

Go down

Posting Wanted Posters in WWO Empty Posting Wanted Posters in WWO

Post  Lucius Smith Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:10 pm

We should have a regular Posting. In the WWO forums. A wanted POSTER for various Players. Just start a thread that reads DEATH WARRANT BY BHB: ___________ what ever their name is. Or it can simply say wanted. The thread should begin with a Wanted Poster Image that just has a silhouette . Then the name of the person below the poster and the reasons for their death sentence. Then we should post when we kill them off, and how many times. That would make us seem a little more sinister.

The reason I think there should be more than one thread, is so you can look at the forums and see how many people have been hunted down by BHB.

Last edited by Lucius Smith on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Lucius Smith

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Posting Wanted Posters in WWO Empty Rating the most wanted

Post  Lucius Smith Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:51 pm

We should attach some type of rating to how wanted they are. Maybe a top 10 most wanted. Maybe a money amount listed... 10,000 Dollar reward for..... And for the low level want 2 bucks for... I would put scripp, or GEs. Don't want people thinkin it's real money. Maybe its a Star System, or even bullets. Bullets would be cool. 10 Bullets would mean 10 Kills needed to pay their debts on the wanted list. 5 bullets would mean only 5 kills.

Lucius Smith

Back to top Go down

Posting Wanted Posters in WWO Empty WANTED POSTER

Post  Lucius Smith Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:54 am

Posting Wanted Posters in WWO Wanted10

Here is a mock Poster. I just threw this together

Lucius Smith

Back to top Go down

Posting Wanted Posters in WWO Empty Re: Posting Wanted Posters in WWO

Post  gordy scott Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:22 am

I love these ideas bro but don't that poster look a bit scary, the outside is fine but the silhouette is weird looking.
gordy scott
gordy scott

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Perry Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:39 pm

lulz i like the idea, I am working on something for a inroduction to the Hit LIst atm. plz all of you keep submiting ideas and images, it will all be used. ty
Scary Perry
Scary Perry
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.freewebs.com/boothillbunch

Back to top Go down

Posting Wanted Posters in WWO Empty Poster

Post  Lucius Smith Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:43 pm

gordy scott wrote:I love these ideas bro but don't that poster look a bit scary, the outside is fine but the silhouette is weird looking.
Yeah I wasn't too happy with the silhouette. Wasn't real sure how to make a good one. I tried a couple of different ones and they looked worse. Of course I only spent 30 minutes on this. If someone else wants to give it a try feel free. If I have more free time I'll work on it some more.

Lucius Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down