Boot Hill Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BHB Freeze

3 posters

Go down

BHB Freeze Empty BHB Freeze

Post  Seamus Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:26 am

It's clear that we are the elite Gang on WWOG. (or eLitEz, if you are a Kaan fan). I think it is worth exploring a freeze on new membership for 2 reasons:

1. If we ever do have a gang shootout, not everyone could participate.
2. It is only natural that everyone will want to join us, thus we need the freeze to get membership up in rival gangs.

Just a thought, I'm happy with who we have now unless someone really distinguishes themselves....

Seamus
Seamus
Seamus

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

BHB Freeze Empty Re: BHB Freeze

Post  gordy scott Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:22 pm

I agree completely but i think we need to set a max number of members and give them criteria for staying in the gang i.e keeping active in our forum,WWo forum,certain amount of fights and regular logins here. I propose around 12 members should be a good quota we have about 8 regular members at the moment i think.
gordy scott
gordy scott

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Scary Perry Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:45 pm

A freeze is a good idea, but I really dont have the patience to wait around for any of these other gnags to get thier crap together, I really do not think that they will do it in a timely manner so As for that point I dont see the point in not taking any new members for this reason. We are still waiting for a fight between the Tumblw Weed Drifters, been like 3 months now, and as for Looney and his Outlaws, I dont think they will ever make it to the fight. If someone wants to build a gang in WWO, then they have all the time and manpower to do it........... but they have not succeeded. As for a gang limit, there is knid of a gang limit in place at the moment, even tho it is not stated anywhere around 15 gunfighters is about where i was keepin it, and I do deactivate the memberships of ppl who are not active in both the game and in the forums. I personally think we could use about 3-4 more quality fighters. Plus I like to be able to socialize with new ppl as well, as it brings more entertainment to the chats
Scary Perry
Scary Perry
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.freewebs.com/boothillbunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: