Boot Hill Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steely Nerve + Pain Killer?

4 posters

Go down

Steely Nerve + Pain Killer? Empty Steely Nerve + Pain Killer?

Post  William Tisdale Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 pm

I was just wondering what you thought of combining steely nerve with pain killer. I have been wondering about it as a combo tonight.
William Tisdale
William Tisdale

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Steely Nerve + Pain Killer? Empty Re: Steely Nerve + Pain Killer?

Post  Ryan Perez Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:25 am

Some people do and it works.
Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Steely Nerve + Pain Killer? Empty I like the idea of it. But not sure how often it would help

Post  Lucius Smith Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 am

Pain killer is nice. But steely nerve ..... I rarely hit anyone when they are recovering, their acc. Maybe it's just bad timing on my part Smile

And I don't think many people hit me when I recover acc. But I'll watch for it more now.

Lucius Smith

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodie Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:09 am

I've had Steely Nerve, and used it...but prefer True Shot to any recovery action, and if I think I'm going to be shot at would rather evade and take no damage.
One advantage to Steely Nerve, however - if you do use a recovery - is that during recovery is perfect time to get shot at. I will always shoot the round after someone else does, given the chance, figuring he'll either be recovering or resting.

Concerning Pain Killer + Steely Nerve: wouldn't they nullify each other to some degree? Pain Killer = you take no more than 20(?) damage from a shot, Steely Nerve = +22 health if you're hit. I guess it depends on which is applied first.
Bodie
Bodie

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  William Tisdale Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:36 pm

it has not worked as I planned. I have ditched this experiment for now. What I was thinking was with pain killer I would only get 20 points of damage at one shot and the steely nerve would automatically heal me of those points with the idea of nullifying the effect of being shot. Smile
William Tisdale
William Tisdale

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum