Boot Hill Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to buy before you travel:

3 posters

Go down

Things to buy before you travel: Empty Things to buy before you travel:

Post  Jed Cooper Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 am

I recently found the hat I had been wanting did not exist in the Sierras, but did exist in Kansas. Also some non-subscribers save some script by buying the cheaper bullets in the lower territories and re-buying those instead of their more expensive counterparts.

I wasn't sure if there were more items that warranted purchases before I traveled so I thought BHB could have a discussion list.

1) Bullets/Consumables
2) Eastern Dandy Hat (Kansas): good balance between heal and energy at: 2 energy & 2 health per rest. Good for healing/cower strategies. Other hats offer 3to 1 ratio but not 50-50.
Others?

Last edited by Jed Cooper on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jed Cooper
Jed Cooper

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Things to buy before you travel: Empty Re: Things to buy before you travel:

Post  Bodie Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:21 pm

You can always reload on bullets/consumables in the app, but you need to at least have them in your inventory. (A question I have: do they cost the same as they did in Kansas? Don't know.)
I like the nickel-plated army for a cheap, serviceable gun. If you're going to play without GEs it's worth picking up cheap in Kansas.
A duplicating setup is good to have prior to traveling, because you won't be able to afford the upgrade for a long time in the Southwest. (Same is true for Sierras: +25% duplicating items are $435. I could not afford that plus the item it duplicated it right away)
Bodie
Bodie

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Perez Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Bodie wrote:(A question I have: do they cost the same as they did in Kansas? Don't know.)
Yes.
Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum