Boot Hill Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BHB seems to be getting some attention. These are some post in the Outlaw Hangout.

4 posters

Go down

BHB seems to be getting some attention. These are some post in the Outlaw Hangout. Empty Re: BHB seems to be getting some attention. These are some post in the Outlaw Hangout.

Post  Bodie Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:46 pm

That's pretty rough news, Guest.
What do you say, guys? Should we disband? I don't see us weathering these hard times.
When some tiresome load of douchebags like the Outlaws starts putting up unflattering pictures of our members...it kind of makes me want to give it up, just quit and go home. Sigh.
Bodie
Bodie

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

BHB seems to be getting some attention. These are some post in the Outlaw Hangout. Empty Re: BHB seems to be getting some attention. These are some post in the Outlaw Hangout.

Post  Jed Cooper Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:51 pm

In what way are we not looking good? We sweep the tournaments, we help the newbies in the forums and we get our enemies all worked up. Sounds good to me!

Sorry you have a personal rivalry with someone, Israel. Please don't reduce yourself to making crybaby posts about it everywhere. I think your the only one who finds a little smacktalk a big deal.
Jed Cooper
Jed Cooper

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  William Tisdale Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Should we have a crybaby bounty on Israel? The first one to make him cry wins some ge's? Laughing
William Tisdale
William Tisdale

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

BHB seems to be getting some attention. These are some post in the Outlaw Hangout. Empty miss ya boys

Post  Griffin Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:58 am

Hi guys. As you have read I got a bit stupid with the outlaws.
Just passing saw all them empty whiskey bottles on the bar.See you still having fun in there. I am drinking apple cider now. Keeps me cool under the collar.
I hope all is going well for ya all.
Back to playing WWO again. Cant kick the habit. Beats smoking i guess.
Lucius thanks for the kind words and to all you out there I hope to have a after game chat with ya all sooner than later.
griff walks to the bar and leaves a bottle of cider 2 lemons and a pear

Karl

Griffin

Back to top Go down

BHB seems to be getting some attention. These are some post in the Outlaw Hangout. Empty Hey Carl.

Post  Lucius Smith Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:19 am

I hope all is well. Pm me when ever you want. You're a good guy in my books. Take care.

Lucius Smith

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down