Boot Hill Bunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Input to this story all welcome

Go down

Input to this story all welcome Empty Input to this story all welcome

Post  Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:02 am

I was going through me saddlebag and came across some beans that I was given in the southwest. At the time the old drunk who gave them to me was babbling on like a horse on a salt lick. i was getting drunk off his breath and ol Bessie was starting to get fidgety. Had a meeting with a lass behind the general store if ya all get my drift so i was outa there like a skunk in a florist, I forgot the beans were in the bag till last night. The label was lose and came off the can like horse spit on a stirrup. That ol fool i thought what has he written on the back.
"15...73...32....12"
"4 left...2 right....2 left......3 right"
"dodge city bank don't loose new combo"
Strike me with a hot iron i thought and fell arse over tit. I jumped on old Bessie to gather up the gang.............................

BHB add on and make this a masterpiece. Lets have the rangers scratchin their heads on this one

Back to top Go down

Input to this story all welcome Empty Re: Input to this story all welcome

Post  Bodie Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:02 am

Swinson finds Bodie at the saloon, elbow deep in poker chips and shot glasses, a raven-haired beauty in a red satin corset at his side to bring him luck. Swinson motions for him to meet him out back - Bodie cashes in and tells the girl to wait for him upstairs.
Griffin tells him the story, Bodie trying to read the words on the back of the label, but too much whiskey and too little light make this impossible. Never mind.
"This could be the opportunity of a lifetime, Griff," says Bodie. "We need to run this by the rest of the gang and work out a plan. First off, somebody needs to find out when that bank gets its deposits in, we want to hit it when it's bulging at the seams. You any idea which particular whorehouse Perry's spendin' the night in? Let's get this little treasure map to him and get our finer minds on some strategizin'. You can count on me to get us inside the bank, I can pick those locks with my eyes closed."
Swinson and Bodie go into the saloon and chase a couple cowpokes from their corner table and drain half a bottle of Kentucky's finest in celebration of this bounty before going hunting for Perry and the rest of the gang.
Bodie
Bodie

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum